Build trust and respectful relationships, led by First Nations.
Break the ‘Great Australian silence’ about our First Peoples.
Learn traditional wisdom and apply tools for change in every area of your life.
The Initiatives of Change Trustbuilding Program warmly invites to you to this series of immersive workshops, co-designed with First Nations community elders and knowledge holders.
Uncle Shane Charles, Co-Chair of Reconciliation Victoria, educator and Cultural Integrity Lead at Initiatives of Change Australia, is leading all sessions in partnership with community leaders and allies.
"I have a Dreaming...
"My spirit dances to be part of this Cultural Residency at Initiatives of Change.
"Together we can build an army of allies and create a national day of healing that begins with a smoking ceremony where we all come back to the fire. Everyone is welcome. I hope that all Australian people will learn to love my culture one day."
Season 3 of Turruk
From 19 October - 16 November
Wednesdays 10 am -1 pm AEDT
In person at Armagh and streamed live on Zoom
- Wednesday 19 October Module 1: Authentic Leadership
- Wednesday 26 October Module 2: Inclusive Dialogues
- Wednesday 2 November Module 3: Healing Historic Wounds
- Wednesday 9 November Module 4: Diverse Collaboration
- Wednesday 16 November Module 5: Trustbuilding Futures